Depending on your age and family circumstances, you may be one of the thousands of Irish people wanting to trade up in the current property market.
Speak to one of our advisors about your circumstances and together, we can find the most appropriate lender for your needs.
So, have you received mortgage approval from your lender?
Every seller wants their house to sell quickly and
at the highest price. The way to achieve this is
through careful planning and knowing how to
make your house more attractive to potential buyers.
Here are some tips on how to make your house appear as though it is an anonymous show house.
You want to make the viewer picture themselves living there with no involvement of anyone else.
- Change your attitude to your home- treat your house as a product that can make money for you, not as a home.
- Tell yourself that soon this house may no longer be yours.
- Though you may love your home, you have decided to move up. So try and stay as unemotional about your house as possible.
- Remove personal possessions from sight- Family photos etc.
- Clear off kitchen counters, bookshelves etc. Make it as easy as possible for potential buyers to imagine their own belongings there.
- De-clutter! donate or dispose of items you haven’t used u a while.
Take every opportunity to reassure viewers that you have taken very good care of the home they just might buy!